- Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry.
Mini Interfuse ELM327 v1.5 OBD-II Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Adapter
Scan your car
In stock – 0 available (backorders allowed)
Scan your car’s computer quickly and easily with the OBD-II Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner. Suggested useage is with the Torque application for Android mobile phones but is also compatible with bluetooth enabled Windows laptops. The scanner will allow you to diagnose troubles with your vehicles, read and clear the check engine light as well as display current sensor data in real-time.
- The diagnostic scanner is compatible with Android, Windows, OSX, Palm, Pocket-PC, Linux, DOS, and Windows Smartphone.
- User’s requiring functionality with iOS (iPhone) must purchase a Wifi Diagnostic Scanner.
- Works with OBD-II Compliant Vehicles (Most makes/models from 1996 and on)
- Supports all OBD-II Protocols; ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
Identifying OBD-II Compliant Vehicles
OBD-II Compliant vehicles can be identified by two different methods. Firstly, you can check under your vehicles hood for a sticker, somewhere on there it should state that the vehicle is OBD-II Compliant. Otherwise, look under you steering column or dashboard, the OBD-II adapter should be there.
Included in the Package
You will receive the OBD-II Diagnostic Adapter, Setup Instructions and information to download free OBD-II Diagnostic Software.
- No products in the cart.
- General (15)
- Interfuse Mobile (151)
- Interfuse Motors (26)