Interfuse OBD-II Car Diagnostic Warranty
The warranty period for Interfuse car diagnostic scanner covers 12 months from date of purchase and during this period all repairs shall be done free of charge. There will be no refund of money or replacement of the product during this period as the warranty will only cover the cost of repairs.
What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers faults such as manufacturing or quality defects. Any external damage done to the product apart from these will not be repaired. Such external faults may arise from fire, bad manipulations, lightening or acts resulting from natural disasters.
What does this warranty not cover?
- Interfuse will not accept responsibility for damage caused by anyone other than its licensed or authorized service provider.
- Damage resulting from modifications to the product without the authorization of interfuse is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any product whose serial number has been removed or altered in any way.
- Interfuse will not be held accountable for the use of incompatible accessories that are not approved by it.
- Defects in cosmetic , structural, decorative or appearance is not covered neither is damage resulting from moisture, extreme temperature or environmental conditions and external faults arising from fire, bad manipulations, lightening or acts resulting from natural disasters covered under this warranty.
- We will not be held liable for any product that is not collected after thirty days of repair.
- Warranty does not cover external accessories to the product and will not be applied on damaged or dented goods.
- This warranty is not transferable to anybody other than the original owner of the product. Online purchases without proper receipt are not protected by this warranty.
What is the period of coverage?
The warranty period begins on the day of purchase and last for 12 months afterward. After this 12 month period, we will not undertake any repairs pertaining to the warranty.
What will we do to correct problems?
Interfuse LLC will endeavor to diagnose problems arising from the use of the product provided the above mentioned conditions are met. The customer’s interest is of utmost importance and we will do our best to provide immediate and swift solutions. Repairs will be made where possible and in the event that we were not able to correct problems, the item will be replaced.
How do you get service?
Once you notice a fault in your device, contact our customer service department immediately. Bear in mind that carry in service receipt shall be issued by Interfuse at their service center and this receipt shall be presented before the repair or release of a serviced product.
Interfuse reserves the right to not release goods if the customer fails to produce original copy of receipts issued at the point of purchase. All the parts replaced during this period of warranty will not be returned.
How to contact us if you have questions.
For any service related problem please contact Interfuse customer care service immediately.